1. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt or they cannot be accepted back.
2. We can only accept returns if we have sent you the wrong item, wrong size, wrong colour or if the item is damaged or faulty in any other way.
3. You must organise the return of items to us.
4. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the returned goods are as detailed under item 2 above.
Products we’re unable to accept back...
We will replace customised item only if faulty.
How to make a return
1. Contact our Customer Services team by e-mailing to [email protected]. Please include your order number so that we can access your account.
2. Unworn garments must be returned to us in their original packaging.
3. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. Alternatively, we can issue a credit note on your account. We aim to complete any refunds within 10 working days of receiving the returned items.